The Bully, Just another Victim

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSV#6 Mocking it up

Could be the trophy will take a short walk from your shop to taking up space next to last year's. But the rest of us will give you a run for it.

green seat is cool, but i really dont think you could go wrong with it the way the rest of it looks. maybe different when finished, but right now when i look at it i dont even notice the seat.that frame -front end- tank setup is awesome.

deorman said:
Maybe a couple of straps to mount the front of the seat back a couple of inches. :|

DSC04747.jpg

DSC04750.jpg

DSC04752.jpg

DSC04753.jpg

DSC04756.jpg

DSC04758.jpg

DSC04776.jpg

Like so...... :?:

:shock: :shock: :shock:
Peatbog said:
Looks like its at the starting line about to leash out 1000 horse power...But in reality its sitting still. Thats why I love this bike. :wink:

Re: SSV#6 Slamming the seat

This build is a sculptural masterpiece; definitely living up to the Shinya inspiration.

Re: SSV#6 non pic update

Now that I look at it I think your right. It is significantly bigger. :lol:

How did I not catch that before?

Now I am officially mourning the death of that beautiful tank. When I first saw that you had chopped it up I was kinda okay with it since it was for the build. But now......... :( :( :(

bighit said:
When I got the bars on it changed the vibe of the build. I stepped back and took a look and now the tank dosent fit. Before it did, but now it's totally wrong. Oh well scrap bin.

Some of us (me) could use it in it's current condition. (hint hint) :wink:

KOTA said:
I really like banana seats. But IMHO, the FRAME is the showcase of this ride....Don't hide it!
UH!

Latest posts

Back