The Bully, Just another Victim

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSV#6 Two Face(hoops and fender)

5733319939_55410b15fb_z.jpg

So what is this...Is that your fork? If so when did it turn orange and black?

Re: SSV#6 (New Direction)

really dig the disk brakes thats just cool and fits the newer and old parts you are using. keep going

Re: SSV#6 (Re-Paint)

That paint and patina match is utterly ridiculous. You nailed it and I can tell you it is no easy feat UNLESS you just got really, really lucky. Great job.

Impressive, Sir!......ASOLUTELY "art".

bighit said:
thats all i have been doing. matching the rims and fork paint. rims are done now i got to tear down the fork and add the final application.

Anybody thought about: What if the previous owner of that frame had it pristine before he matched it with his patina'd wheels...
:shock: :wink:

You've done a great job. I had this one idea a few years back to take a modern Electra cruiser and make it look old as if it came from the 40's or something. I love the modern fork look authentic vintage. That's really cool...
8)

Re: SSV#6 New parts!

Great job on the paint.

But I got to wonder, why the two shifters? Are you planning on using a front and back derailleur?

druggedonions said:
Great job on the paint.

But I got to wonder, why the two shifters? Are you planning on using a front and back derailleur?

Maybe one deploys the flaps for slow-speed landings?

bighit said:
close..it's a 5 speed shift lever and drag brake combo

i will be using just a rear derailleur, but the brake lever will run both brakes . at least thats the plan.

I hope you pull that off :wink:

Double Nickle said:
Inspector gadget!
gowjobs said:
Maybe one deploys the flaps for slow-speed landings?
maybe yank both levers together and the go-go gadget parachute pops out

Latest posts

Back