The Bully, Just another Victim

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSV#6 Two Face( Problems)

Glad im alone at work... someone might see my excitement.... :shock: ... love this bike... very cool build... 8)

Re: SSV#6 Two Face(got some rims)

This is not an insult....To see where you started from (builds) when you first got here, to what you progressed to NOW....It's been a pleasure watching.

Re: SSV#6 Two Face(got some rims)

bighit said:
Non taken. It hit home when I had to pull my tandem out for the sun show. It was my first and now I just finished my 5 th in 2years. I realized I am good for 1-2 per year, no more. I even learned how to weld this past year. After this one I will be welding things together.
I think you should so us some pics of your first few rat rod bikes ;)

Re: SSV#6 Two Face(Switching Gears)

I consider all the old derailleurs I pull off bikes as junk... is there anything worth holding onto?

Re: SSV#6 Two Face(hoops and fender)

Could a bike with a fork like yours win the build off?

The answer to that question my friend is yes! Yes it could!

Re: SSV#6 Two Face(hoops and fender)

I knew right away where your rear fender came from. I remembered the bike, which I LIKED a lot!............Recycling is GOOD!

Re: SSV#6 Two Face(fork questions)

Dr. Tankenstein said:
To me, a great bike is a great bike, the end.

Cheers,
Dr. T

Is there any way I can bribe you out of thinking that way? :mrgreen:

This bike is sick i am watching every step of the way. as for back to back i tried it and lost. dont think it was the fact i won the previous year i think it was the bike. good luck i am honored to compete against you for sure.

bighit said:
In build related news I wet sanded the rims with 600 grit and tossed them into the leaf pile so the rain can pour down on them some more.

I think using mother nature on your paint is against the rules, it's like using a professional. :wink:

Latest posts

Back