The Bully, Just another Victim

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSV#6 haste made waste

sounds like when i welded the tank support in on the galt town hooligan AFTER i had pinstriped the top tube and cooked it so i had to do it all over. it happens, sometimes when i am building in the back of my mind i know i am one step from disaster

Re: SSV#6 Presenting "The Bully"

a word of warning on the rubber spacers you replaced. they equalize the pressure of the pads to both sides of the caliper. if you eliminate that give the caliper is only being pushed from one side. resulting in poor performance and more pressure having to be applied on the hand lever for it to brake properly. I am just saying this because i have run into that same problem. i used some rubber hose to duplicate the rubber spacers and it works great. Great job on your bike!

Re: SSV#6 Presenting "The Bully"

SSV, Awesome work on this build.
I finished up the Rat Rod Bikes Build Off Commemorative Six Pack Sampler and here is the beer that you had in there.

Brew #5 - SSV Supernaut Lead Sled Dunkel
5.jpg

Cheers!

Sorry to hear about the elbow. Maybe it will heal up good on it's own because therapy is a son-of-a-gun! (I know, my wife is a Physical Therapist)

The pictures would've been great, but your creation stands strong on it's own.

GREAT BUILD!! SORRY ABOUT YA ARM. YA BIKE DOES STAND ON IT'S OWN . THE PICTURES WILL JUST ENHANCE YA BAD A## BUILD. SO YOU JUST HAVE A PBR CUZ YOU AIN'T NO PBR!! :mrgreen: ...GET TA HEALIN'!! PEACE

Oh! Here's the bright side! At least you didn't go over the handlebars of Lobotomy going down a hill... you'd be dead. :mrgreen:

yoothgeye said:
Oh! Here's the bright side! At least you didn't go over the handlebars of Lobotomy going down a hill... you'd be dead. :mrgreen:

:lol: no doubt!! :lol:

hope you heal quick, the bike is awesome!!!

Look on the bright side!
You still have one good arm to drink your beer with! 8)
Cheers and hope for a speedy recovery.

yoothgeye said:
Sorry to hear about the elbow. Maybe it will heal up good on it's own because therapy is a son-of-a-gun! (I know, my wife is a Physical Therapist)

The pictures would've been great, but your creation stands strong on it's own.

+1 Hope you heal quickly!

thats sad to hear! i would have liked to see those pics! you don't have anyone that can help you? i would if i could...

bighit said:
but i do have a pic of where i hit. right up front and cracked the Radial cap. i have to get fixed because that has a lot to do with wrist rotation, or wrench turning.

Just read this to my wife (a licensed and practicing physical therapist) and her response was: "Ohhhh... eeeee, that's bad." So that's a professional's analysis.

Get better.

Latest posts

Back