The Build-Off 8 HIGHLIGHT THREAD

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Didn't see anything like this, so I thought I'd start it off. If it already exists, mods please remove.

In this thread I would like to see links to, or pictures of, cool things that people are doing in their build off threads. With so many bikes, if is darn near impossible to follow along with every build, but it would be cool to have one place to call out if someone is really doing something you think is cool or innovative, so others can check it out.

One rule: YOU CAN'T POST DETAILS OF YOUR OWN BUILD HERE! That's what your own personal build thread is for, right? This is for saying "Hey, check out what Joe Schmoe did with this wheel" or, "Hey, did you see what Bubba did to his frame? here's the link..."

Since I am building a bike, there's no way I can follow what everyone else is doing, but it would be nice to check in on a summary thread once a day and see what's really attracting people's attention.

expjawa had a great idea of sticking RRB decals on his rims! :D Nice job!! :mrgreen:

WP_001264_zpsf3872b57.jpg

LINK- http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=75&t=72038&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&hilit=rrb

Super idea for a thread.

tailhole used his wood cook stove to loosen the chainring nuts. I love this photo!
30's Huffman Build Off #8

IMAG04001.jpg

Critter1 had this wicked headbadge made to mimic his VW badge.
Old Soul

walkthru.jpg

rat-a-tac made his own tooled leather grips
NDN

null_zpsf17f53c6.jpg

Uncle Stretch made his own monster monark forks for his Beastie
And he polished his Beastie rims.
Fat Fix

DSCF0003_zps02bea752.jpg

Smoopy has already done a few cool things. I especially like this skull, but he has another on his rack, and he also patched his tank with old PBR beer sign metal.
Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Maria Ramirez

007_zpsb137a00d.jpg

I love the new geometry of joker63's gender change build
Elginetic

el01_zpsbf6e87bb.jpg

dracothered has created a super song suspension rail for his nanner seat
MegaPixieRay

Spring%20Nanner%207.jpg

MazdaFlyer made this wicked bundt cake insulator headlight
Kustom Coaster III

yga3a5ar.jpg

Latest posts