* THE BANDIT*THE ED ROTH TRIBUTE(DONE!!!)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: *BIG DADDY*THE ED ROTH TRIBUTE

Here is my front wheel. not sure of the maker but it came off my pre war German girls bike. The back hub on the bike was a Centrix so I assume the front is the same.
100_3159.jpg

100_3160.jpg

I took it apart so I can paint my rem red and then ill clean up my hub...
100_3161.jpg

100_3162.jpg

100_3163.jpg

100_3164.jpg

I got the rim primed and painted today... So far no problems with the paint combo. I will get some pics up tomarow. After I get the front wheels laced and trued I will start on my back wheel. but Before I can start my back wheel, I need a back rim. I'm looking for a 24inch rim to fit my 24x3 inch tire. Everything so far is going smooth but I have alot of things to do before I can call it done... More pics are going up tomorrow afternoon so keep posted. :mrgreen:

how wide of a 24"er? ive got one im not using that ill let you have for the whopping $5(plus shipping of course) i paid for it

go ahead and send it I just need it wide enough for a 24x3 inch tire :mrgreen:

CHANGE OF PLANS UPDATE
I'm still waiting for my rear rim...sensor told me he had one so I checked it out. I think I'm going to go with his. Its exactly what I need. I dropped the cream tire idea for whitewalls...I will be able to get the beatnik bandit look if I go with the whitewalls. I'm checking around for the best deal on felt thick and quick bricks. I also changed my color plans for the frame.....creamy frame and red and cream tanks with the whitewall. So far all my parts are really scattered out so bear with me guys I'm gunna pull it all together by late next week... :wink:

hahaha thats the problem my tires are in acouple states over, sensor has the wheel, frame is on its way in the big brown truck..(UPS) :lol: :lol: :lol:

OK, you are a bit more scattered than even I like. I have all the parts to build my bike, maybe not the parts I am going to use, but enough to get by until I can slip that art deco stem ratfink1962 repaired away from him. :wink:

I would put up a parts update but today nothing came in the mail so im still in the same spot. :cry:

Sorry guys no build progress pics again today...but don't lose intrest I promise this is going to be a good one.
Now only if that big brown truck would just show up at my house

New build-off rule...
12. No hacking websites to put a builder in the build off behide in his build.
Back me up on this rule Steve I really need those parts...
Thanks allot Cameron...

Don't worry about the Brown Santa. New parts are over rated. :wink: :wink:

I dig those old wrenches.

Latest posts

Back