* * * The 8-Ball TRACKER SLACKER * * *

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
*******************************************GUESS WHO's BACK ****************************************** hahaha....

No NOT the "KID"... I WISH, hahaha.... It's been a while since the last build off & I thought it would be a great time to GET THIS PARTY or should I say BUILD-OFF STARTED & FIRE IT UP a little, Hahhaha....

FEELS Good to be back.... Been so busy with work and every day activity, No time for anything else, BUT I'M GOING TO MAKE TIME !
A lot of different ideas are going through my head & It's looking like I will be naming my bike "THE 8-BALL TRACKER SLACKER", hahah... I'm thinking on the terms of one of these:

or maybe like this one... or a combo of both ??? :

A board tracker style bicycle that "Lacking" a motor, NO MOTOR.... That's why I'm adding the "SLACKER" to the name . . . "PEDAL POWER" hahah.... All right, I think I got the game plan down ??? Ya RIGHT.... Now it's time to head to the "BOXES" "GARAGE" "SHED" to get some parts together & get them posted . . .

We will start HERE first, hate going through them boxes ! hahah...

All Right.... Besides building Bikes & checking out your guys "KOOL" bikes here.... You know where I would rather be, haahha....

SEE YOU GUYS SOON with some Pictures....

Uh oh, looks like this is the end!
Been looking at your bikes a while now, the build off is in trouble....

Ohhh no,one of my fav bikes in the world:praise:
I hope you get to finish yours...
Mine still sitting in storage,:blush:I'm such a slacker...:arghh:

Hey Thanks guys... Appreciate the "WELCOME" ! My Bike is not going to be motorized, "PEDAL POWER"... I'm going to try and have something similar to the two pictures of the "INDIAN"... Love them ones !!! Maybe have bits of one, some stuff from the other, something close to resemble an Indian bike (not original) with my own little touches added to it :)

Going to try and load some "PARTS" later on . . . Having Trouble again with "PHOTOBUCKET" uploading :(

Finally got a little work done & a few pics for ya . . .

Frame, Forks & Tank Primed !

Any suggestions for a better site to load pictures ??? Got one picture loaded and I got Kicked off again ?

***PHOTOBUCKET-SUCKS***

Here's a shot of the tank I was going to use, but I changed my mind and will be going with the
bottom tank, hahah.... :)

Oh well, got one more Picture added & Kicked off again . . . I'll try loading some more later !

Hey "Thanks" Luke, I'm going to try and load a few more then checkout Flickr if the problem keeps up . . .
A few more pics . . .

Solid "Oak" Tank, hahaha... A lot of carving involved to get it to fit between the bars, sanding, sanding and did I mention...."MORE SANDING" by hand, hahah... Gotta a few plans for it ;)

Awesome start! I cant wait to see how authentic you make it, I drool over early Indians:happy: And I love the name too!

Hahha. . . Thanks Jasper87, I don't know how authentic it will be ??? But I'm having "FUN" with it so far & I think that's the name of the GAME, Right ??? ;) Going to POST some more pictures in a few . . .

Latest posts

Back