the 63 Ratillac

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well... the summer has been exhausting trying to get the house and land ready for auction so I have been verrry slow moving on this car. Now she has been moved into my garage so she will be in my face every morning begging to be worked on. The tow truck driver lowered her into the garage like he was laying a baby in its cradle. Not a very easy task as the garage is 19 ft deep and the car is 18.5 ft long. I was dreading the thought of pushing it into position!!!

IMG-20120906-01232.jpg

That is a sweet ride. I used to have a '58 Caddy hearse back in high school. Now that would haul some bikes! I miss it but my ex girlfriend made me get rid of it.

outskirtscustoms said:
That is a sweet ride. I used to have a '58 Caddy hearse back in high school. Now that would haul some bikes! I miss it but my ex girlfriend made me get rid of it.

That had to have been a very tough choice :D girlfriend? car? girlfriend? car?........... :lol: and she still wound up as an "ex" !
bet you would still have the Caddy :p

slowriderz said:
outskirtscustoms said:

That had to have been a very tough choice :D girlfriend? car? girlfriend? car?........... :lol: and she still wound up as an "ex" !
bet you would still have the Caddy :p

I miss it, but with fuel prices nowdays it wouldn't be a daily driver.

Latest posts

Back