The 2nd Annual Coaster's Ham Jam Bicycle Show Marietta, GA

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is how you pre-register your bike(s):
1. Go to http://hamjam.eventbrite.com/
2. Click the big "REGISTER" button
3. Fill out the information.
4. If you have more than one bicycle, repeat this for each one.
Pre-registration is your best chance of getting your t-shirt size preference (one free t-shirt provided by Porkchop BMX to each person who enters at least 1 bicycle to be judged).

I'm planning on bringing more then one bike... But I only pre-registered one of them... It's the only one that I was 100% sure I'd bring... Not sure what else I'm gonna load up that day... :wink:

aceuh said:
I'm planning on bringing more then one bike... But I only pre-registered one of them... It's the only one that I was 100% sure I'd bring... Not sure what else I'm gonna load up that day... :wink:

Sweet!!!

540157_10150646309755415_140562000414_9488671_1871441245_n1.jpg

going to be a push but hopefuly I'll get my Betsy back together.Wish I'd left her together now but ordered new tires finaly decided on paint so it was time before I change my mind again.

The lot is bigger than it looks but it is no doubt smaller than last years lot. The earlier you get there, the more room you will have to unload. You can pull into the lot to unlaod but parking will be across the street (We have plenty of event staff to watch your stuff). We have about 20 swap spots on the show lot, but if we get many more than 20 we have an overflow swap area beside the building so there isnt any worry of not having enough room, or telling people they cant set up a spot. Show bikes will the lined up in front of the building

My only suggestion is get there early!

*Show bikes will the lined up in front of the building

*Swap stops will be around the perimeter of the lot

*Sponsor vendors will be down the middle

*And food vendors will be in the side lot.

As for crossing the street to and from the bike show!

Both lanes on each side of the lot are two lane one way streets,

There are cross walks at the intersection so no worrys about dodge-in traffic

Double Nickle said:

Those are some really cool medals!!
Is there one for Best Harley Tired Folding Bike??????? :p

The medals are even the right color. If I could make it, maybe I would do a little Freestyle with Fugsley and win the 80s Freestyle BMX. It is a 1986 frame. :p

Latest posts

Back