The 2nd Annual Coaster's Ham Jam Bicycle Show Marietta, GA

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
HamJam2012ArtJeffTFLYER.jpg

Here is how you pre-register your bike(s):
1. Go to http://hamjam.eventbrite.com/
2. Click the big "REGISTER" button
3. Fill out the information.
4. If you have more than one bicycle, repeat this for each one.
Pre-registration is your best chance of getting your t-shirt size preference (one free t-shirt provided by Porkchop BMX to each person who enters at least 1 bicycle to be judged).

Please PM me if interested in Prepaying for a $10 10x10 swap meet space.
Swap meet spaces the day of the show will be free, But you will not be guaranteed a space.

or

E-mail me at-
[email protected]

Be Paypal ready!

google-2-1.jpg

For more info...

Call 678-575-4663

e-mail [email protected]

Below are the judged categories you may enter your bike(s) into at the 2nd Annual Coaster's Ham Jam. If your bicycle could fit into more than one of the categories, please choose the category you feel your bicycle would compete best in.

Best Pre War Bicycle-
Your bicycle was manufactured before World War II. Major frame and part differences are characteristic of a Pre-war bicycle compared to a Post war Bicycle.

Best Post War Bicycle-
Your bicycle was manufactured after World War II. Please leave bicycles dating from 1970-Present out of this category.

Best Rat Rod Bicycle-
Your bike is built to be a Rat Rod. Most Rat Rods appear "unfinished" (whether they actually are or not), with just the bare essentials to be ridden. Sometimes the customization will include using spare parts, or parts from another bicycle altogether. Flat paint, patina/rust, and 30's era automobile hot rod design elements are common on rat rod bicycles.

Best Kustom Bicycle-
Your custom bicycle has a frame that is built specifically for the rider. It is a one off a kind with kustom geometry made just for the one person. It is not a "production" bicycle.

Best 60’s-70’s Muscle Bike-
Your Muscle bicycle was produced from the mid 1960s through the end of the 1970s. Banana seats, sissy bars, and ape hangers are very common characteristics of Muscle bikes.

Best Track/Fixed Gear Bicycle-
Your fixed-gear bicycle (or fixed-wheel bicycle, sometimes known as a fixie) is a single speed bicycle that has no freewheel, meaning it cannot coast, as the pedals are always in motion when the bicycle is moving.

Best Mountain Bicycle-
Your mountain bike or mountain bicycle is a bicycle created for off-road cycling.

Best Road Bike-
Your bicycle was built for traveling at speed on paved roads.

Best Vintage Bicycle Survivor-
Your bicycle sits as it was sold new in the bike shop with all original components. Routine, maintenance and upkeep of the bike does NOT diminish its status as a survivor. However, no part, whether painted, chromed, or anodized should be refinished in any way. Replacement of grips or tires is allowed, although discouraged, and should be the same type/brand as the originals. The best examples of survivors are time capsules of vintage bicycle goodness.

Best Early BMX Bicycle-
Your BMX bicycle is considered a BMX pioneer and was manufactured between the mid 1970 and 1982.

Best 1983-1989 BMX Bicycle (RACE) -
Your BMX Bicycle was manufactured between 1982 and 1989 and built for the purpose of racing.

Best 80s Freestyle Bicycle-
You BMX bicycle was manufactured in the 1980s for the purpose of freestyle and flatland tricks

Best Mid-School Bicycle-
Your BMX Bicycle was manufactured between 1990 and 1998 for any type of BMX riding: race, freestyle, flatland, etc.

Best New-School-
Your BMX bicycle was manufactured between 1999- 2012 for any type of BMX riding.

The Other Bike Award-
Your bicycle does not fit in any of the categories above, but you would still like to compete. No Trophies or prizes will be given for the best other bike but you and your bicycle will be recognized.

I just saw Tank post the dates for this. I would love to take Fugsley to the show, but we will be landing in Burma (Myanmar) on April 28th.

Some day, I will make it to one of your shows. Tank and I are planning to get together when he takes his family to Savannah this summer.

I know the show will be a blast! Sorry I won't make it.

Below are the judged categories you may enter your bike(s) into at the 2nd Annual Coaster's Ham Jam. If your bicycle could fit into more than one of the categories, please choose the category you feel your bicycle would compete best in.

Best Pre War Bicycle-
Your bicycle was manufactured before World War II. Major frame and part differences are characteristic of a Pre-war bicycle compared to a Post war Bicycle.

Best Post War Bicycle-
Your bicycle was manufactured after World War II. Please leave bicycles dating from 1970-Present out of this category.

Best Rat Rod Bicycle-
Your bike is built to be a Rat Rod. Most Rat Rods appear "unfinished" (whether they actually are or not), with just the bare essentials to be ridden. Sometimes the customization will include using spare parts, or parts from another bicycle altogether. Flat paint, patina/rust, and 30's era automobile hot rod design elements are common on rat rod bicycles.

Best Kustom Bicycle-
Your custom bicycle has a frame that is built specifically for the rider. It is a one off a kind with kustom geometry made just for the one person. It is not a "production" bicycle.

Best 60’s-70’s Muscle Bike-
Your Muscle bicycle was produced from the mid 1960s through the end of the 1970s. Banana seats, sissy bars, and ape hangers are very common characteristics of Muscle bikes.

Best Track/Fixed Gear Bicycle-
Your fixed-gear bicycle (or fixed-wheel bicycle, sometimes known as a fixie) is a single speed bicycle that has no freewheel, meaning it cannot coast, as the pedals are always in motion when the bicycle is moving.

Best Mountain Bicycle-
Your mountain bike or mountain bicycle is a bicycle created for off-road cycling.

Best Road Bike-
Your bicycle was built for traveling at speed on paved roads.

Best Vintage Bicycle Survivor-
Your bicycle sits as it was sold new in the bike shop with all original components. Routine, maintenance and upkeep of the bike does NOT diminish its status as a survivor. However, no part, whether painted, chromed, or anodized should be refinished in any way. Replacement of grips or tires is allowed, although discouraged, and should be the same type/brand as the originals. The best examples of survivors are time capsules of vintage bicycle goodness.

Best Early BMX Bicycle-
Your BMX bicycle is considered a BMX pioneer and was manufactured between the mid 1970 and 1982.

Best 1983-1989 BMX Bicycle (RACE) -
Your BMX Bicycle was manufactured between 1982 and 1989 and built for the purpose of racing.

Best 80s Freestyle Bicycle-
You BMX bicycle was manufactured in the 1980s for the purpose of freestyle and flatland tricks

Best Mid-School Bicycle-
Your BMX Bicycle was manufactured between 1990 and 1998 for any type of BMX riding: race, freestyle, flatland, etc.

Best New-School-
Your BMX bicycle was manufactured between 1999- 2012 for any type of BMX riding.

The Other Bike Award-
Your bicycle does not fit in any of the categories above, but you would still like to compete. No Trophies or prizes will be given for the best other bike but you and your bicycle will be recognized.

a lil ride from Olrando but still something i have to put onthe calendar and itrs the week end after my birthday...hummm the wheels in my head are turning.....

Show address has changed!

Address: Parking lot near Evolution Bike Co.'s new location at 305 Cherokee street , Marietta, GA 30060 (right off of Marietta Square)

Hey all... I just got off the phone with old school guru and one of the top collectors in the world: Jeff Haney. He has agreed to be one of the judges for the BMX categories for the Ham Jam! What does this mean to you? It means the competition just got serious.... bring your A-game! Click the link for all the details on the show which is being held April 28th just outside of Atlanta.

Please PM me if interested in Prepaying for a $10 10x10 swap meet space.
Swap meet spaces the day of the show will be free, But you will not be guaranteed a space.

or

E-mail me at-
[email protected]

Be Paypal ready!

google-2-1.jpg

I'm going to try to come up from beaufort sc god willing the navy doesn't need me that day Haha.

Latest posts

Back