RRBBO13 The “Old Money” boy Project

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to RRB and the fun of the Build Off. Have fun with your son and build something cool!

Hmmm. Lives in Myrtle Beach, photo from inside the Worksman facility, building a Worksman Newsboy frame.:39:

Would it be safe to guess that you are an employee at Worksman Cycles? Welcome to the forum and to the build-off Todd!

Welcome abord, can't wait to see how you build up that classic worksman frame :thumbsup:

Hmmm. Lives in Myrtle Beach, photo from inside the Worksman facility, building a Worksman Newsboy frame.:39:

Would it be safe to guess that you are an employee at Worksman Cycles? Welcome to the forum and to the build-off Todd!

Lol, I knew someone would figure me out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the best site on the internets! Hey Todd, your first pic doesn't show up on my screen. Use the 'Upload a File' button below each post, and load directly from your phone or computer. Then hit 'Full Image' and it will load to your post.

Looking forward to your build! RaT oN~!

Yep, I sure did.
I have one of its siblings but already chose another bike to do for my first build off.
20180426_183326.jpg

Got some powder coat samples, now comes the tough part, which shiny thing do we like the best. My son is color blind, it’s ok, he’s been that way his whole life so he doesn’t know any difference, but he does have favorite color, like orange, which is where we’re leaning. He like New Tucker Orange because his name is Tucker, but I’m kind of digging the Illusion Money, or Booty blue

It would be pretty cool having a bike powder coated with your name.

Yesterday was powder coat day. It was almost as exciting a the birth of a child. I prepped the frame, watched it get powdered (the painter wouldn’t let me do it myself like I did my Low Gravity), then into the oven. When I came out, I was a little disappointed, it wasn’t the same as the swatch I had.

When I got home, I checked my swatches, and wouldn’t you know. I ordered the wrong color.

It’s still nice, and I think I’m gonna use my high gloss clear over it and see if that darkens it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back