That Old Wheel.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SSG

Reaction score
"That Old Wheel" is sort of an anti-build. It cost nothing to build, doesn't use any fancy parts, and is supposed to look like it came this way. You can see poor excuse of a build thread here .
0CKu3ow.jpg

53QtlLQ.jpg

v7VCcgg.jpg

Last edited:
It's awesome, the fact that it was free make's it that much better :thumbsup:. And you nailed the, been this way for 60 years vibe.

Wow. You got all that stuff for free? The frame and all the parts when you originally received them and put them in your stash cost you nothing at all? I gotta shop where you shop!

Wow. You got all that stuff for free? The frame and all the parts when you originally received them and put them in your stash cost you nothing at all? I gotta shop where you shop!
When I was in my twenties I had a 15' by 20' room filled with bikes cobbled together from curbside trash day and abandoned barn/stable parts. Between development and cost of living it's not as easy around here anymore, but a lot of guys on here have similar experiences.

Ok you've got me on that one. I did originally pay to acquire the seat, brake cable and badge several years ago, they were left-overs from past builds. Technically I paid for the paint too, but it was left over from painting my tractor and another bike ;)

Latest posts

Back