1. Photobucket recently update their Terms of Use and are now requiring a $399/year membership fee in order to share the photos that you host with them on other websites. If you use Photobucket to host your photos and are using a FREE account, none of your photos will show up on other websites. Please upload your photos directly to the forum here and no longer use Photobucket. Click here to follow the discussion topic...
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There is a solution for the broken Photobucket image issue on forums. If you use Firefox or Chrome, go into the Extensions (Chrome) or Add-Ons (Firefox) and search for "Photobucket Embed Fix" - it will have an icon that looks like a green piece from a jigsaw puzzle. Install the extension/add-on, restart your browser (Chrome) and you should be able to see all of the Photbucket images again.
    Dismiss Notice

Texas Special

Discussion in 'GALLERY' started by MIGZ, May 12, 2012.

1. MIGZ

MIGZ

This bike started life as a felt guapo, now its a Texas Special. I"m going to add a mini plate and custom signage on the tank.

Here she is.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks to Chuck for hooking me up.

2. rydr1

rydr1

That looks sweet. Great looking build. I like how you painted the chrome cover black

3. MIGZ

MIGZ

Its powder coat, thanks for the frame

4. BarnesTO

BarnesTO

This is sweet, it's got that sun baked, "shop truck" look to it....love the color, I was just talking the other day with a friend of mine about how cool baby blue would look on a bike. A friend of mine has a Felt bike project in the works with no direction yet, gotta show him this because he also has 24" Electra wheels (royal blue) and blackwall Fatti-O tires from my Jeremy....

Nice use of the Electra fork truss....are those Rat Fink wheels?

5. MIGZ

MIGZ

Thanks man,

Yeah this was the look I was going for makes for a great beater bike, and the frame was perfect for it. I'm going to have some customs signage done on the tank to Finish it off. I bought the wheels loose so I'm not sure what they came off of. She rides awesome.

6. MIGZ

MIGZ

Done!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. hewey

hewey

Awesome looking bike, not a faux patina fan but that has nailed it. Though I reckon it could
    Do with something on the timber sides of the rack?

8. MIGZ

MIGZ

9. LukeTheJoker

LukeTheJoker Moderator

Nicely done!

Luke.