Testing The Waters For A Possible Sale

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow ! I don't where to start ,kinda feel like we were dupet you ask for opinions for the prices and the whole time you where going to make a quick buck from a freind :? If everyone inclluding me took the time to answer (even getting photo's) your post with good intentions to help you with a bike then after that this "Paul Harvey" rest of the story ! Man ? I hope you enjoy what ever 40 or ? bucks you make but that stinks in many ways ! :shock:

Rat Rod said:
outskirts, you need a hobby. :lol:
I have a hobby, flipping bikes on Craigslist and hanging out here. I think I'm gonna change pace a bit and go tear down a bike. It's been so hot outside I haven't worked on anything in week so I took it in the house and put it in my nice air conditioned man cave. :mrgreen:

aka_locojoe said:
Rat Rod said:
aka_locojoe said:
I've never bought a bike to flip.

Randy's got too much money. :lol:

Or is just too lazy.

Note I didn't say never will :D

Now I question you Outskirts. Selling something that wasn't yours :lol: Well maybe the bucket was.

How was it not mine? I owned the dog, I still own the land the dog pooped on, I bought the food the dog turned into poop, I owned the bucket that contained the poo, I had to pick up the poo, and I used the $20 to buy 2 bags of dog food anyway.

Also if the dog had bitten anyone I would be held responsible.

Rat Rod said:
outskirts, you need a different hobby. :lol: :lol: :lol:
How many hobbies do I need? I collect bikes, collect die cast cars, collect dead presidents, work on anything with wheels, can re-build a 350 Chevy blindfolded, and have been self employed doing what I love doing since I was 17 (soon to be 27). I have made a profession out of my hobby. I've also owned 19 vehicles in the last 3 years not including motorcycles, mopeds, 4 wheelers, 3 wheelers, dirt bikes, go carts, golf carts, riding mowers, and an airplane. 8) I'm an American Picker, Barter King, and Grease monkey all rolled into one. :mrgreen: And I can talk someone into buying it even if it's a piece of crap. :lol:

Rat Rod said:
Okay then....you need less hobbies. :lol:
Well make up your mind. :lol: And you need some rusty bikes in your garage. :mrgreen:

Okay maybe I need to drink less coffee...Or switch to Decaf. :lol:

Latest posts

Back