Tapatalk Photos???

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MazdaFlyer

Like “RadioFlyer”
Pro Member
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a new iPhone and now I can’t post photos. I’ve checked my tapatalk and photos settings. I’m not seeing a solution or method.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

An UPDATE for the App showed up. That seemed solve the issue. So do the Update if you are having the same issue.

I seriously hate Tapatalk. I've used it for years and everytime they update it, it gets worse. Early versions allowed easy text editing and posting photos was a snap but I swear every version since then gives less options. I wish there was a decent alternative.

Sent from a fixed point in time on planet Earth

Any modern cell phone or tablet should be able to display the site fine on a browser without tapatalk installed. I uninstalled tapatalk on my cell phone about a week after using it as it...well, sucked...and my tablet has never had tapatalk. I use both to check out the forums without issue (I still get some tapatalk email notifications as there isn't any way, that I could find, to unregister my email address).

Jason

I use Tapatalk on my phone and tablet. I still find it easier than using a browser. It’s working fine at the present after doing the last update. Personal preference I guess.
And no advertisements.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back