RRBBO13 Symbiot E-Bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to the fray! Keep the pictures coming as you progress step-by-step. You've got some cool ideas, and a good start!

RaT oN~!

Welcome to RRB and BO13.
That tank is yuge. Have fun!

chop vleugel 2.jpg
chop vleugel 3.jpg
chop vleugel 6.jpg

Last edited:
The winged fork looks slick. As long as you can still steer the bike without the forks beating it up. :D

I understand your point this is also something I have thought about. The tubes are hollow and the plates for the wings will be made of aluminum mesh to keep the frame light. But there are still plenty of technical challenges that will have to go hand in hand with Design. So your Comment is always welcome, because I also overlook something. So thanks for thinking along

That is part of the fun of the build offs. We all kind of feed off of each others creativity, suggestions, questions, etc.
By the way, where are you located? Nepal?

Im Born in India/Nepal and My Roots are From their. But Now a Days I live In Rotterdam a harbour City in Holland the Netherlands

That is very cool. My wife and I want to go to Nepal someday. We have been to India.
We have also been to Rotterdam. Some friends that we made on the Trans-Siberian Railway live there and we took the train over from Amsterdam one day to visit with them.

That is very cool. My wife and I want to go to Nepal someday. We have been to India.
We have also been to Rotterdam. Some friends that we made on the Trans-Siberian Railway live there and we took the train over from Amsterdam one day to visit with them.

Maybe you can also visit me in my backyard in Rotterdam. This is where I mainly build my projects from Scrap Metal. I am always intrested to meet people from other cultures that will broaden my spiritual / creative spirit. So feel free to come along, I will have finished the Indian spicy curry LOL

So far, I have had the privilege of meeting fellow RRBers all over the US, France, Ukraine, and the Philippines.

Latest posts

Back