• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sweet and rare kids bikes, for a good cause!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I volunteer at a local non for profit bike shop, we teach kids bike repair, help get bikes to folks who have no other means of transportation and things like that. 100% volunteer. Going through the "overstock" shipping container I came across these and thought I could sell them on here ...you would have to pay "cycle recycle" out of Benton Harbor MI and that is also where it would be shipped from. I am simply trying to get the word out. Here are pics of the three. All funds will go into the organization to help folks, No one including me will benefit in any financial way......thanks for your patience on this one. If you think the price is unfair or you would like to make a offer, I will play middle man or you can call them directly. https://sites.google.com/site/cyclerecycleswmrev/. All prices are not including shipping to you. I will deliver to ann arbor show at end of april for free.

This one is solid tired and plastic seated....minty and cool as heck, almost like new. $100
GetAttachmentThumbnail

This huffy "cactus flower" is loaded with coolness all including decals on its plastic fenders. This with some cleaning will also come out in amazing condition for its age. I wonder how both these bikes survived even storage for so long in such great shape?! $375
GetAttachmentThumbnail

This is the ugly duckling for sure, a early Schwinn lil' chik...seat is a lil tattered and there are plenty of scratches...seems to be all there and original though...this bike got used but not abused for its glory years I would say! $150
GetAttachmentThumbnail

Okay, thanks for looking guys and gals. There may be more like this if no one objects and we get these moved. If this is against site policy or whatever, just delete, no hard feelings.

Last edited:
hahaha, well crap, I can see em just fine, its pretty hard to fix considering...

Latest posts

Back