Swap Meet Wagon

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What do ya do when you have $00 and a project that require $$. Just build something that doesnt require any money. Built this for dragging around the swap meet. I think I am going to leave it 'as is'. LMK what you think! Thanks
S5000676.jpg

S5000677.jpg

S5000678.jpg

Heh heh heh... Cool wagon.

Not to hijack the thread or anything... I'm still new here and learning how to search the forum but, have many people here done "pull behind" bike wagons? I was thinking something along the lines of a single axle wagon/box with a goose neck tongue to a type of "ball" hitch near the seat post...

Clark

Sleeper Sedan said:
Heh heh heh... Cool wagon.

Not to hijack the thread or anything... I'm still new here and learning how to search the forum but, have many people here done "pull behind" bike wagons? I was thinking something along the lines of a single axle wagon/box with a goose neck tongue to a type of "ball" hitch near the seat post...

Clark

ive had a similar idea but hadnt acted on it yet, i think there are a couple custom wagons around, but no trailer conversions yet

CCR said:
did you just use the rear deck/wheels off a couple tricycles ?
Yep, just hacked two decks, bolted on the rear deck to the original holes in the wagon, Then the front is new and wider for turning. It is just bolted on with one bolt. The handle is mounted by 2 eye bolts welded on the front deck and on the handle and help together with a climbing rope hook thing.
I was going to paint this but i think I might just clear coat it and drag!

Big Fat Whitewalls said:
Here's one I put together just for fun. Dean
radioflyer.jpg
Nice! Does it turn at all?

Here's one I wish I would have bought. I passed on it for $60.00. I've never seen another one.
Lastpicturesfromcamera041.jpg

Lastpicturesfromcamera040.jpg

CCR said:
oh man !!! that jet flyer is sweet, never seen one before now either !!!
I kick myself for not buying it. I'd already bought two bikes that day. If I see it again it will come home with me.

Latest posts

Back