"Supra Faultline" ?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone tell me about this frame? It has decals reading "supra" and "faultline". I know nothing about its history or manufacturer.

Picture3.png

looks to be some kind of cyclocross frame judging by the bar end shifters and canti brakes and beefy fork. Or just a touring bike because of all the rack dropouts...if you threw a rear wheel into it and looked at the clearance between the rear tire and downtube, alot of clearance would mean more of a touring frame, narrow clearance would be more road bike / cyclocross geometry..It's looking kind of late 80's to me.

Just found this Supra Newporter at the corner... Literally just sitting there. So I knocked on neighbors door to get the skinny... Said Dude got arrested about 430 am right there but didnt see the bike behind a bush .... I did. Thank you. Bye.
e0c0c7195c9b9c02c26440277abf0107.jpg

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

You have possession, to the previous owner or Police , your the thief ! :bandit:[/QUOTE

Well said.
I door knocked on neighbor and got the OK to take a common old bike they had put out for recycling.
I built, road, played then listed and sold this bike. I went online right away to see if another project to be found with the proceeds.
What I found was a post accusing me of being the thief and suggesting my others posted were likely hot too.! I posted a 'Contact Me' ad and sent his ad a reply.
Long story short, the guy that posted the accusation was a bike bud of mine.
My sad buyer kindly brought the bike back right away and my friend got to ride into the sunset on a refreshed sentimental favorite.
This true tale that could have had a way way way different outcome for all parties.
That good old Bike Karma.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back