Superstar

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Its rummage sale season again and as soon as I saw this bike I got really nervous and stuck my fingers in my armpits. Looks like the Huffy Pro Thunder but it is badged Coast King Superstar.

I just thought I would add a few more pictures. It needs a serious cleaning and decals for the fenders. Anybody got the right grips for this?

Very cool bike.Great find.I have a huffy thunder star.The fender stickers should be the same if you need a picture to see what they look like let me know.

Very Nice!!! I have never seen that version without the cantilever style frame. I like it !!!

Hey guys,

I'm looking to build a Felt beach cruiser version of a Thunder Star. Can you guys help me out with any close-up pics of Thunder Star logos and all decals? Thank you.

- Gig

Very cool bike.Great find.I have a huffy thunder star.The fender stickers should be the same if you need a picture to see what they look like let me know.
Hey lopo68,

Please post any close up pics you have of the coast bike. I am looking to build a Thunder Star beach cruiser.

- Gigmata

I have never seen the original grips for these in one piece. My Dirt Star had a yellowed skinny white grip that was chipping into pieces, The outside was crispy and the inside had turned to paste... :confused: Every other example of these bikes with the same style grips appears to be in the same condition... or the grips were replaced with something different.

I have never seen the original grips for these in one piece. My Dirt Star had a yellowed skinny white grip that was chipping into pieces, The outside was crispy and the inside had turned to paste... :confused: Every other example of these bikes with the same style grips appears to be in the same condition... or the grips were replaced with something different.
Hey CCR, check out the motocross section on EBay and you may find what you're looking for. I just bought a black pair of grips that look like Thunder Star grips.

- by Gigmata

Latest posts

Back