Supercycle rebuild

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just picked up a few bikes these past few weeks and here is one of the new bikes I just rebuilt. It is a Supercycle from one of Canada's hardware stores. They sell everything from tires to pots and pans. I was going to strip it down and repaint it but I just wanted something different. So I took everything apart, Got some sandpaper and scuffed the paint down to make it look like something that just got out of the barn. So I cleaned up the bearings, greased them up and put it back together. THe only thing I got to do is rebuild the rear hub and tighten the spokes up. The rims are straight but they need to be tighten up a bit. I might paint the rims at a later date, black or red primer. Also I am going to have to make a rack so I can got to the beer store and pick up a case once in awhile. It also came with one of those lights that run off of a wheel generator. I am going to look in to rebuilding that soon as well. I hope you like it...... Enjoy.

Before
P2140001-1.jpg

P2140002.jpg

After
P2160002-1.jpg

P2160003.jpg

Latest posts

Back