1. Photobucket recently update their Terms of Use and are now requiring a $399/year membership fee in order to share the photos that you host with them on other websites. If you use Photobucket to host your photos and are using a FREE account, none of your photos will show up on other websites. Please upload your photos directly to the forum here and no longer use Photobucket. Click here to follow the discussion topic...
    Dismiss Notice

Supercycle rebuild

Discussion in 'BUILDS' started by Punxs, Feb 17, 2012.

1. Punxs

Punxs

I just picked up a few bikes these past few weeks and here is one of the new bikes I just rebuilt. It is a Supercycle from one of Canada's hardware stores. They sell everything from tires to pots and pans. I was going to strip it down and repaint it but I just wanted something different. So I took everything apart, Got some sandpaper and scuffed the paint down to make it look like something that just got out of the barn. So I cleaned up the bearings, greased them up and put it back together. THe only thing I got to do is rebuild the rear hub and tighten the spokes up. The rims are straight but they need to be tighten up a bit. I might paint the rims at a later date, black or red primer. Also I am going to have to make a rack so I can got to the beer store and pick up a case once in awhile. It also came with one of those lights that run off of a wheel generator. I am going to look in to rebuilding that soon as well. I hope you like it...... Enjoy.

Before
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    After
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Punxs

Punxs

Just another bike in the fleet.....