• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD SUPER sweet all original 1975 Huffy Thunder road

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
>>>SOLD

I have this fantastic condition all original and complete 1975 Huffy Thunder Road even tires are original Chen Sheng knobbies
This WILL clean up more,this was a quick clean I did on it
Issues;
*Around seat post top and surrounding area paint flaked off and rusted some(bad factory job?) but if wanted,its semi gloss..easy blend and fix
*Some light paint overspray..it got a LITTLE bit on front fender and head tube decal (I got most of the fender overspray off
cool.png
)Its pretty easy to get off,I just couldnt do anymore(Back/shoulder bad)
* 1 pedal is rusty on end (common Wald pedal)
*Hubs ,headset and crank could use fresh grease/service.Rear hub had old thick grease and the drive gear was stuck inside .I finally got a chance to pop the hub apart..WOW !THICKER than molasses ..so I cleaned the drive gear and now it catches to propel forward and stops good.But highly recommend taking the front/rear apart to service before riding
Asking $250 shipped or best offer or trade..
If you have any of the parts Im looking for and want to trade maybe even +/- $$ LMK..Thanks,Jeff

Im LOOKING for; >Colors are in preference order

*Black/yellow MAX Uni seat cover
*A NICE set of original Torker snap pads; black,yellow,red,blue
* Sweet/NOS set of VINTAGE fat/skinny 26" tires in; Black,red,blue,yellow
*Minty Torker stem in ;GOLD,black,red,blue
*Prodyne or Torker cruiser bars any condition
*Nice Oakley B-1Bs black/yellow
*Black/yellow MAX Uni seat cover
*Early 80s Tuf neck power disc in black or gold anno
You can PM me and/or ask for cell # so we can text pics/info
Thank you!

Last edited:
Thanks man!..I had something like it.Cant figure out exactly what I had..Wish I could find it..Its some sort of Kent KMX model..found ones LIKE it but not exact..
This is a pieced together Christmas 77 picture.Annnnd wise guys..Its the black and yellow one!

Price drop..now $225 shipped

Latest posts

Back