1. Photobucket recently update their Terms of Use and are now requiring a $399/year membership fee in order to share the photos that you host with them on other websites. If you use Photobucket to host your photos and are using a FREE account, none of your photos will show up on other websites. Please upload your photos directly to the forum here and no longer use Photobucket. Click here to follow the discussion topic...
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There is a solution for the broken Photobucket image issue on forums. If you use Firefox or Chrome, go into the Extensions (Chrome) or Add-Ons (Firefox) and search for "Photobucket Embed Fix" - it will have an icon that looks like a green piece from a jigsaw puzzle. Install the extension/add-on, restart your browser (Chrome) and you should be able to see all of the Photbucket images again.
    Dismiss Notice

Stuck Freewheel

Discussion in 'HOW TO' started by kngtmat, May 28, 2012.

1. kngtmat

kngtmat

I have one of those Stingray chopper rear wheel with a tire that I would want to sell sometime in the future if I will never have any use for it, the axle moves so it will roll but the freewheel is stuck so is there any way to get it free?

I guess if I can't get it done it might be just used as a fixie chopper wheel.