Stretch VS. Chainsaw Build-Off!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cruisinforburgers said:
LOL hey I know that intersection. Been in that liqour store as well. Havn't riden a bike on them yet. poop, I shoulda showed up for moral support. Oh wait been stuck in a cold garage doing a head gasket on my 4runner, gotta love Michigan Deep Freeze!
looking forward to see what comes out of this thread. Should do some meetings down in the D, lots of good photo ops down there.

Peace out Y'all!
Rick

Rick, I live on Dixie in Holly give me a yell if you ever wanna ride. Also keep tabs of the "Events' threads, we do rides all over the state! Yeah Detroit has alot of cool photo sites as does Flint and Pontiac. You wanna ride shotgun! Literally! :lol:

Before Pics:
Chainy
8b754375-05e5-4e12-a2a9-64704701e47e_300.jpg

Stretch
elmo-tricycle.jpg

* Sorry, I can't build worth a dang so I have extra time to work on smack talk.

:lol: yeah chainy cut down on the smack talk an get ta buildin! maybe your just hiding something under all that gab. :p and thanks guys, its pretty low. my newest one, butcher, is even lower. its funny how low i build them, regardless how bad my roads and sidewalks are.

carb? well if you need tunning tips u should know who to ask. and a plunger huh this should be a classic

Mr. Saw,
I was wondering if you were going to use any real sharp things in your build. Like a real chain saw blade, like for the "Sissy Bar". Or some thing along that line. Or maybe spinning saw blades for the spinners on the wheels. Or even sharp dangly shiny things on the handle bars ???
Just wondering.
Yours Truly,
Rich, aka Mr. Sinner

Probably not on this build, but you and all the others who like "danger items" watch for my Autorama Build in the next few days. I plan on getting busy with both builds later today (Tues.). Pics coming soon!
This build off bike will have some strange stuff, just not much danger, hopefully!

dont remember it, but its catchy! :lol: and karfer, i got the idea to make him use a vw carb from your build, if you dont mind. :wink:

but to everyone loudly waiting for some kind of idea what one of us is doing, heres the drawing i did today.
img461.jpg

at first my idea was to paint it all black, name it "Mr. Cash" (as in Johnny Cash), but after thinking randomly for a minute, the High and Mighty gasser popped into my head. so this is my tribute to/play on the famous car. paint will echo the original, grey primer with blue/green toner, red and silver wheels, ww/bw tires, and everything else black or silver, and very little chrome. :D but i think i misspelled fiesty. :lol:

stretch said:
dont remember it, but its catchy! :lol: and karfer, i got the idea to make him use a vw carb from your build, if you dont mind. :wink:

Yeah Thanks Karfer! I'm just glad you didn't inspire him by using a refridgerator or dishwasher! That carb weighs more than the bike will! :lol:

Gonna finally get started later today while Gigs works on her Autorama bike.

Gdcast said:
Nice sketch!! :D
No crayons?? :roll: :wink: :D

Number two lead pencil! And he cut it out using kid's safety scissors. He ate the paste, so he couldn't glue it to any construction paper. Teacher gave him a big blue star though! Mommy hung it on the fridge for him too!

I love his drawings. I told him that he needs to post up some of his other stuff! Truely an all around gifted young man .... for a snot nosed kid! :p

it is with an HB, and today i colored it just like the gasser. thanks chainy, ill keep working on more drawings and post them up.

Puns a side :arrow: , this is not the first sketch of your´s that I see,
I really like your stile, and I think It´ll be great to see more.

(wouldn't mind to see chainsaw´s either :D )

thanks guys. i think i should start my own thread showing all my work. :wink:

no i meant start a thread in bike talk or something showing all my drawings. :|

Gdcast said:
Puns a side :arrow: , this is not the first sketch of your´s that I see,
I really like your stile, and I think It´ll be great to see more.

(wouldn't mind to see chainsaw´s either :D )

I'll try to get some scribblings together of my build. I usually just freestyle my creativity (or lack there of) as I cut and weld. Heck even when I built models, the cars never were built as the plans were intended.

Latest posts

Back