Street Skinny Typhoon DONE!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Street Skinny Typhoon-Brake done!

Got these parts in the mail yesterday for the foot brake. A Problem Solvers Travel Agent and a post mount cable adjuster. The Travel Agent has a tighter radius than the noodle and can be set up for double travel cable pull. I now may weld a small spring mount tab to the seat tube the cable tie is a bit tacky...GdCast still no pict?

dscf2458r.jpg

By xc204 at 2011-03-10

dscf2460z.jpg

By xc204 at 2011-03-10

dscf2459h.jpg

By xc204 at 2011-03-10

Re: Street Skinny Typhoon

This bike is awesome! This has got to be one of the most creative, coolest, fabbed -up and well thought out bikes I have ever seen! As I said back in Jan. "I'm really liking this without paint", I still think for some reason this thing looks killer without it. Also, let me add that this thing looks so freakin good that it beats the stuff that some people post on a regular basis! Congrats Man! Job well done!

Thanks Chrome..I'm just putzing along cinda slow on this. Here s a better pict. and one next to its bro the American

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

All torn down and will be sand blasted by a friend of my son....in exchange I am going to try and duplicate
some expanded mesh metal grill panels for the Case 1962 tractor he is restoring.

That is one bad-lookin-mutha! Well done sir!
Great photos! Great inspiration!

There naked for Skipton! thanks Canuk its been fun.

Except for the kickstand its Done! I'll toke some better full photos tomorrow if I get home and its not raining.Just teasers for now. Paint is Duplicolor spray black bedliner.

dscf2477f.jpg

By xc204 at 2011-04-10

dscf2476k.jpg

By xc204 at 2011-04-10

Took a ride after work note to self feet level at corners...brake with foot pedal!

dscf2483.jpg

By xc204 at 2011-04-11

dscf2482v.jpg

By xc204 at 2011-04-11

dscf2479f.jpg

By xc204 at 2011-04-11

dscf2480j.jpg

By xc204 at 2011-04-11

dscf2478q.jpg

By xc204 at 2011-04-11

dscf2481w.jpg

By xc204 at 2011-04-11

Banged the pedals quite a few times on the way to work...thats why I bought the $10 training pedals!

Not sure on the bars perfect shape dumpster stuff!

It is amazing how we all start with the same thing and how many diff bikes we can turn it into.... This build is jus t too kool.... dig this bike!! 8)

Wow! :shock:
Very, very cool...
I bow to your fabbing skills! 8)

Wow Gary...this is a perfect bike IMO...

How does the foot brake feel?

Latest posts

Back