Street skinny cruiser thread!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
brandonehansen said:
....both of the cruisers I own are running on schwinn S-7 wheels with 1-3/4" white walls....
Hmmmm....1-3/4"...skinny tires...?... :? ...Ruling deorman?... :mrgreen: (Regardless...sick bikes! :lol: )

Well, most cruisers come with 2.125's these days, and a lot of people are jamming those 3 inchers on everything they can fit them on. On the other hand, Kram's bike probably STARTED with 1 1/4's :mrgreen:. Besides, I posted a CHICKEN :shock: and she was riding motorized balloons! :lol:

Hammond Eggz- Thanks

Brandonehansen- Thanks again for the sprocket! The wheels I ordered from Harris Cyclery and they are sun cr18 rims, stainless spokes, and a shimano coaster. The tires are for a electra amsterdam that are 700x40c. Your diamond frame was one of the bikes that gave me the idea to put some s-7s on the Schwinn New World that I have posted somewhere else in this thread.

100_0994.jpg

100_0993.jpg

'65 Collegiate w/shimano 3 speed coaster
100_0992.jpg

C'mon now! Those are the biggest tires I could fit under the fenders!

I was about to get angry at you for that... Then I remembered that's what I'm doing with my skidstar...

Wow, that's a big cantilever frame! Very cool!

Latest posts

Back