Street skinny cruiser thread!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
added some "yard sale" fenders and apes to wife's Free Spirit 10 speed. The red on the fenders even matched pretty close. Gives the ole 10 a different look.

newbikes011.jpg

newbikes009.jpg

Happy to be able to finally contribute to this 3+ year old thread! Here's my 1957 "Narrow Fire Arrow"
NarrowFireArrow018_zpsac8eb360.jpg

fixed1313 said:
Not sure if this fits the original intent of the thread but I have seen others like it posted so here goes.

1979 Suburban

DSCN4423.jpg

May get sent down the road, my wife says she is not sure she will ride it. To bad as I have a men's identical to it for a matched set. :(
time travel ? looks brand new! actually the 1rst time i see this kind of bike in mint condition ,"not beat up to death and trown to the garbage" it look pretty good

1313, try putting the seat back as far as you can, then slam the stem and flip the bars. Maybe she would like it better?

Gravelo said:
1313, try putting the seat back as far as you can, then slam the stem and flip the bars. Maybe she would like it better?

:lol: I would like it better............... pretty sure she won't. My wife is fairly short, even as it sits she would have a hard time riding it. I will have to put the seat down for her to test ride it. If she doesn't like it after the first ride I will put it up for sale to fund another project. Unless my daughter wants it of course but she is more of a roadie.

deorman said:
CAN I PLEASE HAVE EVERYONE'S ATTENTION!! The type of bike depicted here DOES NOT BELONG on this thread, and SHOULD NOT BE POSTED :!:

GEDC0022x_zpsd9205a2b.jpg

:p (bump!) :mrgreen:
that thing just looks ridiculous I don't get it will someone please explain

CeeBee said:
Thin Liner:
Spaceliner on a diet :D
LOVE<3
did you drop the top tubes ,or raise the mid ones ?

big kountry said:
deorman said:
CAN I PLEASE HAVE EVERYONE'S ATTENTION!! The type of bike depicted here DOES NOT BELONG on this thread, and SHOULD NOT BE POSTED :!:

GEDC0022x_zpsd9205a2b.jpg

:p (bump!) :mrgreen:
that thing just looks ridiculous I don't get it will someone please explain
If you don't get it you never will, even if every one who does get it explains it to you on a daily basis.
In other words its not for everyone. :wink: I'm actually thinking of taking mine down to the junkyard and laughing maniacally while its being crushed! but I still love it. :p

Latest posts

Back