Street skinny cruiser thread!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am glad someone referenced this thread recently.
This is one that I had not seen yet, and there are some cool mixed bikes out there.

texasbigjon said:
deorman, i finally built something that will fit in your thread! :D granted, they are the fattest skinny tires i could squeeze into the frame,but they are skinny tires! :lol:
DSCN2988.jpg

Where can I get those bars? <3

rusty1 said:
...does mine fit?
tornadohuffyhiggins009.jpg
it has to be a diamond frame. How else is OP suppossed to come up with witty remarks.

gcrank1 said:
Bigcam, Im lovin' your Big 'O' !!!
Thanks, it's quickly becoming a favorite of mine. Funny thing is it started out having apehangers and fat tires.
p3m.jpg

I got the tires for my hybrid bike and thought I'd see what they looked like on it and it metamorphosized the entire bike!

My ride with 700x40x tire setup. I had a repop monark springer but it cracked, what a POS. Anyway, I hate springers now, from now on my bikes will have this tire set up or 28x2 big apples. Working on some truss rods for this now.
IMAG1150-1.jpg

Here's the bike I have in my icon... An old Huffy 10 speed I made into a coaster....
Unfortunately right now it's parted out for various reasons, It was a Great rider though...

PICT4337.jpg

And then there is my First Rat Rod Bike I did... an old Motobecane 10 speed...
I'm recovering the seat again, and need a new sissy bar...

MyBike003.jpg

That's funny, I have to put those down at the grocery store I work at. Driving 14" long spikes through 4-6" of still cold in May blacktop is no easy task. Luckily there are only 28 spikes. :lol: I don't have a skinny tire cruiser right now, I'm sure I will eventually. Thanks for bringing up a cool thread.

Latest posts

Back