1. Photobucket recently update their Terms of Use and are now requiring a $399/year membership fee in order to share the photos that you host with them on other websites. If you use Photobucket to host your photos and are using a FREE account, none of your photos will show up on other websites. Please upload your photos directly to the forum here and no longer use Photobucket. Click here to follow the discussion topic...
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There is a solution for the broken Photobucket image issue on forums. If you use Firefox or Chrome, go into the Extensions (Chrome) or Add-Ons (Firefox) and search for "Photobucket Embed Fix" - it will have an icon that looks like a green piece from a jigsaw puzzle. Install the extension/add-on, restart your browser (Chrome) and you should be able to see all of the Photbucket images again.
    Dismiss Notice

Stingray help

Discussion in 'BIKE I.D. & VALUATION QUESTIONS' started by Euphman06, Mar 24, 2012.

1. Euphman06

Euphman06

Obviously a stingray, but can anyone give me some good information on it? Not sure if its just a $40 dollar bike or actually worth something before I make an offer. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

http://allentown.craigslist.org/bik/2919522197.html

2. MplsCoaster

MplsCoaster

Not sure if I can help much but there has been a few threads about this style bike
    Kingfish has this one
    viewtopic.php?f=16&t=45612
    Double Nickel restored 1 from 2 , here is part out of the 2nd:
    viewtopic.php?f=2&t=53918&st=0&sk=t&sd=a
    Can't find the build thread right now but it was super sweet, but he posted another
    viewtopic.php?f=16&t=52568&p=502949#p502949

Looks like a 5 speed without the shifter, forks usually aren't bent but cranks and rims can be

If it's any reference, there is one I did. Not sure what it's worth now
    viewtopic.php?f=2&t=53918&st=0&sk=t&sd=a
    Good Luck!

3. SCHWINNRAY69

SCHWINNRAY69

70's Sting-Ray, offer $100 :wink: