stingray deluxe questions please help me

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
056.jpg

054.jpg

053.jpg

052.jpg

049.jpg

055.jpg

hey i have a lot of questions about this bike i could really use a lot of help. this is a 1967 stingray deluxe. what exactly does deluxe mean? is it suposed to have a hand brake? whitewalls? right now it has a drag slik on the back and it says carlisle jet flyte is that original or should it be a schwinn tire? i want to buy it. hes got 140 dollars on it is that fair?the bike is in real good shape just wanted to make sure it was original like he said. the number is HC 88652. i feel like something aint right about this bike if its a deluxe all your help would be greatly appreciated

Most def worth price.Find a repop saddle,wash,shine ride and repeat.Looks mostly og cept the rubber. 8)

ok cool i see alot witha short front fender and this one with a long one. just wanted you guys to chek it over for me thanx. il pick it up this weekend if he still has it

I think the front fender with the brace came off of a Fair Lady. I had to use one of those when I built a StingRay with a springer front end. Gary

man thanx for that info. so i definately think its good. that front fender is the only thing wrong with this bike. it looks like it should be the shorter one for sure but i can find one to put on it and il get whitewalls and it would be right on the money

Latest posts

Back