Steve aka Rat Rod

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think we should all take a second and saying something nice about rat rod for giving us this great site
to ply out passions for the old bike... even if he does want to change the name of the site.. :cry:

now where is my list... I know I had some nice things to say .. I wrote them down .. oh well nothing is
coming to mind.. :lol:

outskirtscustoms said:
Okay I guess I'll have to start, Steve has the cleanest bikes and garage on the site!
yes .. so clean you could take your meals there.. hospitals are booking surgery times there. :lol:

Thanks for fueling my new interest in old bikes, the first bicycle forum I ever went to plus I got a few cool things here.

kngtmat said:
Thanks for fueling my new interest in old bikes, the first bicycle forum I ever went to plus I got a few cool things here.
Ditto! :D

well .. you got a bazillion members... and only a handful has anything good to say ... :oops: I think its this whole re-name
controversy you have started.. :roll: you gotta put it to bed ... so folks can say nice things about you .. or at least make something up .. :lol:

I just got here but thanks anyway Steve.I got inspired because of you, got an old Rollfast frame and have been busy. :D

Steve rocks I love this site, It helps keep me off FB lol, maybe I need to get him to come over and clean my shop lol I probably couldnt find any thing then

In all of my dealings with Steve, I can say he is a straight up dude!!!

Doesn't matter what the name of the site is or what the rules are for the build off, I'll still be here, and it's because had the vision and has been an awesome caretaker for this site!

ok I found my list of all the great things I wanted to say about steve.. and this great site he has provided us..
but its blanks .. :oops: I got to work on it.. I guess as long as he does not tell you all that I traded him a whole bike
for 2 T shirts.. :oops:

Latest posts

Back