steroid bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
if the schwinn 'rays are muscle bikes...then this schwinn is on roids for sure! hence the not-so-clever name!
the rear wheel is an aluminum billet that i had all of the holes drilled into (and pricey it was) for use on a gravity bike...then it turned out it wont hold any higher than 70 psi then the tire starting to come off, and heavy wheels are not fast off the line..which where gravity races are often won or lost. bmx post from some swap, big chain ring from a member here, front disc came from a trade with a member here, 20" schwinn z-flight frame from dons (dos cruisers) herd thinning efforts this summer, handlebars are cut from bmx bars, road stem from - i dont remember, front fork and wheel from a 16" kids bike. this is just mock up, ive been wanting to put it together for a long time!! i will of course paint everything, and id like to have a cassette to the rear wheel. this'll only be a show bike when it's done - especially considering how hard it would be to actually ride it!! im hoping to coax a colored slick from a connect i made, and the front tire will need to be a road tire. this thing is gonna be mean lookin!! ill have to figure a cool way to get some number plates on it, and that rear wheel will be polished to perfection when it comes show time!! as far as i know there's not another bike like this being showed in kansas city so i hope it'll get a few votes for originality. i maye even have the frame chromed...who knows!!
fast eddie outty
steroidbike13.jpg

steroidbike23.jpg

steroidbike33.jpg

eddie, lets downhill it.lol, man dude that is wicked sic. i luv this bike,just way too kool. way to go.

Outlaw 8)

Latest posts

Back