Stella Bread Racer

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I found my Stella on ebay.fr, it was a french pocket bike for adult built in Nantes in the 60's. It was originally sold for those which have their own boat for vacation. Now it's a collection bike and sometimes can be expensive. I had mine for 60 euros only. So I decided to make a rat rod bike. :mrgreen: a racer to reach the boulangerie to get the bread before the others.
Built off: http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=27008
Before:
st1.jpg

st2.jpg

After:
stfin1.jpg

stfin2.jpg

stfin3.jpg

stfin4.jpg

stfin5.jpg

stfin7.jpg

Now the man and his bread racer :lol: :lol:
stfin8.jpg

stfin9.jpg

stfin10.jpg

Um, does Mr. Hulot know you've stolen his bike? Great job (and I'm usually not a fan of these things)! That bread is making me hungry, too.

Mike H.
Irving, Texas

i was waiting for this one to surface. :shock:

how did ya gat so much cool into such a tiny little rat rod???
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Man O Man, You guys in Paris really know how to make the bland ultra cool. You might say Uber Cool over your side of the pond. A cheesey little folder into a classic mini rat. Love the front forks and all the little detail. Great job on the Stella. P.S. Is that french bread? It looks delicious. Please pass the butter.

this was one of my fav's in the buildoff.
the shear oddity of this and the kindergarden cruiser really knocked me up side the head and said "pay attention!"

beautifully done my friend! :lol:

Latest posts

Back