• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Springer Tanker Project

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
A deal fell through for this Harris built Hawthorne and now its all boxed up with no place to go. I believe that most of it is original but the tank is not. The tank has had some metal work done on it. You can tell from the inside however it was done pretty well. I do have both sides of the tank but I cant find any pics. If someone is serious about it and wants more specific pictures I will take it out of the box and get pics of the disassembled pieces. Its a project but the bones are all there for a sweet vintage custom. $300 + ship($55ish). Start adding up the parts and its a deal!

Still available

Somebody should make me an offer on this! I am always into trades, up or down, partial or even-Steven.

Somebody should make me an offer on this! I am always into trades, up or down, partial or even-Steven.

Interested in a Schwinn Krate, I have a custom 76 I would trade.

Bump!

Latest posts

Back