Spring Time!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is a great idea, guys - let's do that. We can meet-up at the (what was the name of that place again? :confused: ) restaurant.

Wow got close to 50 today! First ride is nearby,I feel it . Grease those bearings,
air up those tires and be ready ...Stevil

The woodchuck didn't see his shadow - it'll be an early Spring!!!

(It's not like I'm superstitious or anything.)

Last edited:
Hey you guys! Haven't been on here in awhile...I'm missing you all! Saw the Cape ride posted, I'll try to make it but not sure...still in school.. Can't any of you ride on a Saturday? Not to be selfish but that would work out so much better for me :) Can't wait to see you guys!!!!

Once again, Mother Nature has the last word; yesterday's big storm off the NE coast let us know that it's February.

Good hear from you, Jane! Stay focused on your studies but ask if your school could divert their school bus route to Bourne's trail for you. ;)

Last edited:
It's been in the 70s here for the last week
I want winter back , sunburns and sweat .
Who needs it ?.....Not me.

~Rafael ~

It's been in the 70s here for the last week
I want winter back , sunburns and sweat .
Who needs it ?.....Not me.

~Rafael ~
It's now 18.6-below zero! We too have plenty of sunshine here, it's just that it's a weeeeee bit cooler!!! We're not going to see 70's here until late April early May.

Short sleeve weather today, in the 50's...who hoo...where the heck is that bike pump at. Bike has a B72 on it at the moment but I bought a cheezy comfortable seat a few weeks ago...will be installing it in a little while

What a moron...found a few cool tire valve caps and decided to put them on.....now I'm listening to my tire as it slowly leaks air...uggghhhhh!

Last edited:
We reached 54-degrees here today! Went on a short bike ride ~3-miles!

I went 2 miles on my rusty racer to pick
up my car at the repair shop. I'm outta
(1)my mind(2) breath(3) cash ... Stevil

Cleaned out my garage yesterday and brought this baby out
d1SRK5q.jpg

Latest posts

Back