SPEED RACER (it's a done bike!)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SPEED RACER (ROAD it around the block to day!!!!!!!!)

VERY, VERY COOL!

thanks up till now it a full on Rat build. every thing but frunt tire and grips wear saved /snaged out of some ones trash can to build this cool ride! :D

but looks like I got to buy a new shifter. was going to use a old stick shift. but I lean so far over. well I might hit it + it would take away from the low arow look this bike has.

Yeah, low and mean!
Would like to see you riding it. Won't be easy I guess. Did you get any reactions from people passing by?
The bike turned out very cool. Makes me take a second look at all the 20"ers I'l pass by from now on...
I'm not too sure of the fenders though.... Don't think I like em on this bike, but overall this is one sweet build!
8)

YEAH BABY. Now ya talking. I'm loving this one. LOW AND SLOW. PEACE

herr_rudolf said:
Yeah, low and mean!
Would like to see you riding it. Won't be easy I guess. Did you get any reactions from people passing by?
The bike turned out very cool. Makes me take a second look at all the 20"ers I'l pass by from now on...
I'm not too sure of the fenders though.... Don't think I like em on this bike, but overall this is one sweet build!
8)

this bike is a peice of cake to ride But do not do the look mom no hands or try to wheelie it (LOL) ya I get lots of diffrent looks some thumbs up. some h*ll yas and some what the H E L L ! not sure if I am fealing my home made fenders cut from a single 26" fender. but theres still time to work on that. just need to find a new doner fender. then get to woork sckeching it out. but firts I will try to save these fenders with a little work ,stikckers and dents to get a better look!

herr_rudolf said:
Yeah, low and mean!
8)

OH I will do a video of me riding it verey soon stay tooned :wink: just waiting on a few small parts firts.

One cool low rider; no wonder you love this bike.

Re: SPEED RACER (all most finished!!!!!!!!)

got some of the small stuff I needed thanks to trash day! bell and light are on. still need a 3speed shifter.

Ratrodbike038.jpg

Ratrodbike037.jpg

Ratrodbike036.jpg

Ratrodbike034.jpg

[/b]mg]http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n548/ffreek/RAT%20ROD%20bike/Ratrodbike040.jpg[/img]

yes it's a bike you can ride

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Npk5DIYigGY[/youtube]

click the Youtube link to see me ride this bike! :shock:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Npk5DIYigGY

Re: SPEED RACER (ride video uploaded of this bike!!!!!!!!)

Wow. Looks great. You set that frame off perfectly with your choice of parts.

guy on the motorbike was jealous.

YA SHUDDA NAMED IT "DEATH WISH". That's what ya have for ridding it. LOL Great concept..Great bike. In my Top Ten. PEACE

Liking what you're doing with this. I'm not usually a fan of lowriders but this is proper ratty (please keep the cable ties holding the fenders in place). It's great to see the BMX as a basis. Looking forward to seeing more.

got more work done on it. :D
nicer looking air valve stem caps they match the grips.
Ratrodbike055.jpg

Ratrodbike056.jpg

got the 3speed working grate drilled the chain gard mount to be my shifter cable stop.
Ratrodbike058.jpg

Ratrodbike057.jpg

put on a flag for safety because the bike is so low.I do not want to be a bug on a car grill! but keeped it RAT ROD looking.
Ratrodbike053.jpg

slow rider said:
[/b]mg]http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n548/ffreek/RAT%20ROD%20bike/Ratrodbike040.jpg[/img]

yes it's a bike you can ride
why do we have to have such long legs? it would be so much easier to pedal if they were only half as long!

Love it! The grips are the only thing bugging me. To shiny. How about getting some black cloth tape and wrapping them? Would keep the cool shape but add more of a rat texture.

Latest posts

Back