Started as a 2015 3 Trip girls bicycle that i got as a freebie. Converted by adding an upper pipe reused from an old chair.
Features & parts included in the build:
- 2015 3 Trip steel girls frame converted to a mans frame with a stick shift mount, and a second BB welded on the front.
- Both wheels fitted with Sapim nipples & Kenda Kommuter tires (26x2.0)
- Fork build from hardware store parts (gate hinges, threaded steel rods & 1" chrome pipes) & old Logan brand springer fork parts.
- Cruiser type fenders from an unknown bicycle. Straightened, rebuild, and painted.
- Customized Banana Seat & Sissy Bar, originally used in Romet children bicycles.
- Headlight from a Chechoslovakian tracktor fitted with USB rechargable 350lm Prox Pictor headlight.
- Rearlight from an old polish truck, fitted with battery powered LED's
- License plate from Douglas Arizona - a present from @sdframe (Thanks again!)
- Shimano 6 speed gripshift converted to a stick shifter with a wooden knob.
- Shimano Deore rear deraileur.
- XB3 Chainguard originaly used in Ukraina bicycles.
- Rebuild VP platform pedals.
- Romet quilles stem originaly used in Karat folding bicycles. Converted to use a standard quill.
- Promax rear V-Brake.
- Tektro Caliper brake in the front.
- Custom, leather trimmed handles.
- Original MMB3 front badge (Minsk Motorcycle and Bicycle Factory).
What I started with:
Some pictures from the build:
Thanks again for a great event that is the 14th Rat Rod Bikes Build-Off
Spare Parts was made using the Original Reusable Junk Parts Brand.
And was made in my free time at my workshop Alle Jazda - Bicycle, Ski & Snowboard. Shop & Service - https://www.facebook.com/AlleJazdaWawPL/