• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Spaceliner Frame...GONE!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
OK, so here is a spaceliner frame I have sitting around here in So-Cal that needs to find a home. It was given to me stripped 3 years ago, and has been left outside under cover but in humid air for the rusto-rat look. Could easily be sanded and painted imo. Really straight frame with no discernible dents and good brazing and joints. (no cracks) Only issue looks to be the broken off chainstay bridge. Straight as an arrow, and looks low-mile to me. $125 if you pick it up here in Costa Mesa, CA., and $125+actual shipping costs if you want me to box it up. skpc
IMG_4420_zpsoxrgbf3e.jpg~original

IMG_4417_zpsdxwh8vzt.jpg~original

IMG_4416_zpsv2afpbkt.jpg~original

IMG_4408_zps6cyd8sa5.jpg

IMG_4406_zpsqlxmclvk.jpg~original

IMG_4423_zps1mjd6zri.jpg

IMG_4410_zpsqbmnptyg.jpg~original

Last edited:
Yea, I like it that way too! If this frame sits another week or so, I will throw some parts on it and add it to the stable, even though I am not a big fan of this frame design. Amazing what humid air can do in two or three years. It had a shiny silver tone when I got it, but like you say, looks great as is now...:thumbsup:

Didn't know it was a middler. Not for me either... Interesting looking frame, but I would probably break it looking at the welds and tube junctions of this era...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back