SPACELINER CONVERTIBLE (A Non-Invasive Sex Reassignment)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's hilarious.:21:

Here's a close-up of the birth canal...
100_6631_zps4cb18a3d.jpg

This just continues to blow me away!!!

I want one. Awesome craftsmanship!

I'm honored. You could have one of the first if you truly want one! :)

I've been discussing the idea of producing a limited number of these with the owner of Unique Motorcars (where the first one in the pictures was made). We are using the first couple of sets to determine the actual cost involved to see how feasible it would be.

I couldn't be much happier with the results at this point. Apart from the one mold seam, these things look slick enough to use without even painting them.

100_6640_zps6be50911.jpg

I've been working on a drill jig and hope to get this one fitted soon. Stay tuned!:D

Because the ends are rounded off, it was necessary to make a drill jig to locate the exact center for the frame cut outs. The guide allows for a 3/16" drill. The small hole is then used as a pilot hole for a 1/2" step drill. Then the remaining material is cut away leaving a 'U' shaped cut out.
100_6698_zpse40bf3de.jpg

In a addition to the crazy level of skill and cool you've got going on with this piece...I truly appreciate the meticulous planning and execution you have.
Keep up the great work, I love living vicariously through your artistry.
Cheers buddy,
Rob

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Im very impressed with your Skills , I'm almost afraid to ask
The price if and when available ? I would love to have a set .

~RafaeL~

Latest posts

Back