SPACELINER CONVERTIBLE (A Non-Invasive Sex Reassignment)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the 2nd one, the white accents the frame quiet nicely and seamlessly. The blue headlight accents makes it look original :113:
I took the real picture and added color both ways. When I stacked the two I noticed that I didn't get the crop the same around the headlights. Oh well, I didn't want to take the time to go back and fix it but it gives you the idea anyway.

The longer I've been looking at the solid white tank on the bike, the better I like it. The white plays well with the chrome. Now with the blue torpedoes I'm gonna have to let it marinate before I make any decisions.:39:

Colorswap_zpsd4ec02b7.jpg

I care more about this than any bike in BONINE. Is that bad?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's been hard to find any time to test the color combos suggested earlier, but I want to see them also, so I'll get it done asap.

I made time this evening to rewire the switch and roll it out for some pix. (It's hard to get a good picture of lights without a good camera.)

Thanks for keeping up the interest with all of the madness going on next door!:)
100_6802_zpsac3c416d.jpg

Thanks Luke. I had hoped that it would be finished before the build off. I'm probably going to try to get the tank painted and then wait till this fall or winter to restore the rest of the bike.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back