Space Bike Molds

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
So there's a guy on instagram that has one of these bad boys and says that he's going to make some molds, figured someone on here might want one. Here is the link to his page if you want to contact him.

https://instagram.com/p/-Prcg2Nu0c/

http://www.salinasboys.com/

0126d4e0b9d2218aa1f65e07c02ce551.jpg
40f9d0bb6494746245ac5ca7f96e0455.jpg
9f286dded912c533df6ec6ab6deb5cf1.jpg

Nice original

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool body ,, but i doubt it would fit on any other bike , it would have to be the same geometry or very close ... could be cool if he made that structural(use it as the frame) and you just fit parts in it

Cool body ,, but i doubt it would fit on any other bike , it would have to be the same geometry or very close ... could be cool if he made that structural(use it as the frame) and you just fit parts in it
True. I discovered that with my tanks. Even two of the same model bikes can be slightly different from one to the other. He should probably start with a modern common frame and make it fit before going to the expense of making molds and producing parts. The way it is, He will be very limited to selling to only people with the skills and equipment to modify frames.
I still like it though!

I would give buying one of these bodies some serious thought. At Shiny Side Up this year, I met a guy that made this awesome body for any standard cantilever cruiser out of fiberglass. He sells them for $750, and I may pick one up in the future. I already have a cool build in mind for one.
IMG_3600_zpsenhptfwt.jpg

I would give buying one of these bodies some serious thought. At Shiny Side Up this year, I met a guy that made this awesome body for any standard cantilever cruiser out of fiberglass. He sells them for $750, and I may pick one up in the future. I already have a cool build in mind for one.
IMG_3600_zpsenhptfwt.jpg
I kinda like that too.

Someone needs to do a '57 Chevy.

I did a cardboard mockup with a Rollfast a few years back for a parade. I've since sold the Rollfast.
8eb3a12ba3909a483f6f69af9f883362.jpg

Latest posts

Back