• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Some project bikes for sale

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Quick thread to gauge interest in some project bikes I'm wanting to sell off. 1 picture each for now, but can get more or text specific pictures. Assume tires are shot on most of these. Prices are for pickup, shipping extra if needed. Can possibly deliver to Memory Lane swap, weather permitting. I am in central Ohio, about 45 miles north of Columbus, near Marysville.

image.jpeg

Men's Spaceliner, $125 complete. I believe I have the handlebars, just need to find them. Assume it doesn't come with them, but I have lots of handlebars so you'll get something.

image.jpeg

Dayton Huffman, late 30's? Not sure. Random parts applied to DH frame and tank. Seat post welded in. $200 complete, $150 minus wheels and tires to save on shipping, or just if you'd rather not have them.

image.jpeg

Unknown year Hiawatha. Newer paint on frame, tank, fork and chain guard that is ok, may have some chips here and there. Will include Murray-type chain guard on bike since paint matches, also will include pictured Hiawatha chain guard, but not sure if correct year. Everything besides the frame, tank and fork are random parts. Pedals I believe belong with the Spaceliner and will be swapped for something else. $200 complete as pictured with different pedals, $150 minus wheels and tires.

image.jpeg

CWC Roadmaster, bent fork, rear wheel is older than the rest of the bike with a desirable hub (Musselman maybe? I'll try to get a pic.). Tank is sandblasted, I believe maybe some very minor dents. $200 as pictured, $150 minus wheels, tires and fenders.

image.jpeg

40's CWC Packard. Wheels and fenders are rough but probably original. $200 complete.

image.jpeg

Unknown vintage men's Foremost. Non-stock seat and maybe bars, stem, not sure. $125 complete.

image.jpeg

Nice mostly original women's Huffy Impalla. Original paint is mostly in good shape, may have some wear here and there. $125 complete.

image.jpeg

Men's Starjet Deluxe. $125 complete, shipping baskets might get cost prohibitive.

image.jpeg

Murray Missle, looks all original. Rack I believe is correct for it, just mounted in the wrong holes so it looks funny. $150 complete.

image.jpeg

Huffy, Camaro, tank is missing whatever "lens" it had to begin with. $100 complete as pictured. Pretty sure tires are shot on this one.

image.jpeg

1946 Schwinn Tourist (tapered kickstand). Looks to be an all original girls bike. Obviously I have swapped in a men's frame which, off the top of my head is a 52 Schwinn, don't hold me to that. I know it was a Schwinn, not sure the year. $250 for everything, $200 minus the men's frame. The only thing I don't think is there is the bolt that holds the truss bracket and rods together at the top.

Please respond in the thread if you have interest, so I can be fair about dibs. I know people will want to see more pics. You can also text me at 614-205-2983 and might get a faster response.

Latest posts

Back