Some of my favorites

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The red bike is a repainted JC Higgins Murray that I added a white seat, grips, chain and white walls. As much as I don’t like repainted bikes I have a soft spot for this one.
The blue is a Higgins Murray as well. I built it up for my wife. I told her that I would buy it and fix it up for her, but she can’t ever ask me to repaint it. I have a beautiful rack but it’s for a 26” I just haven’t gotten around to modifying it.
675F5320-7F27-490C-A2F2-E54D0ED2756E.jpeg
I finely got around to putting the fenders on this old Rocket. Also put some torpedo grips on it. This bike has been around and I’ve been slowly bringing it back to life.
438ED9EB-DD7F-4DCE-8BE8-F3A6C3134876.jpeg
Somebody repainted this and Went as far as having the chain guard logo hand painted. It took me three years to get it to look like a old bike again. I’m not a big fan of repainted bikes. I’m weird.
71743CA5-159E-40C4-A4BB-9E8631A561AD.jpeg
This is probably my most favorite of all 20 in my collection. It’s by no means the prettiest. I still need to find the right fenders. Nothing seems to look right. This is the one bike I will never part with. The head badge says Foremost, the chain guard says Buzz Bike. I call it my Eliminator.
B25A60A7-F76D-4C2B-90CF-406084BDCA90.jpeg

The good thing about the 20" Foremost is that you have the eliminator chain guard. Tough to find those in decent condition. Fenders are a bit more generic.

Latest posts

Back