• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD SHIPPED Sachs 3 spd coaster 26" chrome wheelset $20

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
$20 plus actual shipping gets you any combination of whats here, complete wheelset and tires, or if you just want the hub and related shifter components I will revise shipping to $7 USPS flat rate box.

Sachs (sturmey archer) 3 speed torpedo internal gear rear hub. Chain moves in and out of the hub, shifter clicks when you move it, dont know much more, i didnt have a chance to ride this wheelset. Shifter, cable, frame clamps, pivot wheel, coaster brake hanger, all parts are included, as removed from a 60's sears women bike. I assume everything is fine with a service but cannot guarantee, plan on a regrease.

Chrome steel rims are in decent shape, vinegar should clean these right up. Dunlop 26" tires are weather checked, yours if you want them.
20180528_132714.jpg

20180528_132738.jpg

20180528_132750.jpg
20180528_132645.jpg
20180519_090137.jpg

Are you going to the Tamale ride with @Pookie42 and the Chicago Taildraggers Saturday? It starts at Dvorak Park 10 am. I'd take em' off your hands. Plus we can ride, see the sites and eat tamales. It's a great crew to ride with that's why I drive 60+ to hang.

Carl.

I only need the rear hub, shifter, cable and hardware. I’m Installing the hub on a 1927 Rollfast road race bike so what other hardware do I need? I’m going to use a red cable sleeve. Please provide The final cost and your PayPal address. Thanks, JimRoy

Latest posts

Back