• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Colson

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know that I saw this bike too late! :cry:
@rickyd is less than a 1/2 hour from my house!

That was a smoke'n deal right there. I would have jumped all over that one too man, if I already didn't have 2 of them. I just could not justify another.:39: What's that saying? "The third times a charm"? No I don't need another one!:39:

I'm not trying to invade the thread but, I have a 53 looptail as well. The one I got from Clint a while back, these are neat bikes.
image.jpeg

I received this bike today. It's exactly as Rick described it, and he did a fantastic job packing it up, taking special care to insure that the rear fender was well padded and safe from being crushed in shipping (this is often times the weak link). Foam pipe insulation was used on all tubing. Rick notified me of a small problem that arose as he was preparing to ship, and went out of his way to take care of it immediately. It was a true pleasure dealing with him, he's a great seller!!!!

Latest posts

Back