• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD 1957 Western Flyer X-53

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Original owner 1957 Western Flyer X-53, after clean up, some wierd reflections in tank, in pics, but tank is very nice. Nice solid bike, but still needs minor tweeks, New tires and tubes. Missing headlight, horn, and chain. $1,050.00 + Shipping. Thanks, Chris, 620-820-9339.

full

full

full

Why don't Wallymart copy a cool bike like that?

Think about it for a minute. Do we really want more re-pops? All of us are already over run with these jokers trying to pull the wool over new collectors in many different fields. I realize somethings are hard to find, and we all deal with that daily, but, old, should stay old. Just my thoughts in a quicky.

Think about it for a minute. Do we really want more re-pops? All of us are already over run with these jokers trying to pull the wool over new collectors in many different fields. I realize somethings are hard to find, and we all deal with that daily, but, old, should stay old. Just my thoughts in a quicky.

+1

Glad you were able to sell that. Saved me a lot of money & probably a divorce as well! Whoever got it now owns one of the coolest bikes I have seen.

+1

Glad you were able to sell that. Saved me a lot of money & probably a divorce as well! Whoever got it now owns one of the coolest bikes I have seen.

Thanks Pick!
Her facebook account is safe for another season! LOL

No birds were harmed in the making of this thread!!!!!!!!!

Amen bro

Great bike! Awesome deal! I agree on reproduction bikes. Some parts, however, do need to be remade simply because they don't exist and were broken or lost back when the bike was still very new. Spaceliner dashboards, fiberglass Spaceliner deluxe tanks, Spaceliner headlights, '64-'67 Huffy men's headlights, basically anything plastic or rubber that isn't for a Schwinn. I'd be a buyer for a lot of stuff. Even if it were made in China!

Great bike! Awesome deal! I agree on reproduction bikes. Some parts, however, do need to be remade simply because they don't exist and were broken or lost back when the bike was still very new. Spaceliner dashboards, fiberglass Spaceliner deluxe tanks, Spaceliner headlights, '64-'67 Huffy men's headlights, basically anything plastic or rubber that isn't for a Schwinn. I'd be a buyer for a lot of stuff. Even if it were made in China!
Maybe I have another customer, I've been working on spaceliner fender ornaments, lenses, and dash knobs.

Maybe I have another customer, I've been working on spaceliner fender ornaments, lenses, and dash knobs.

I picked up a dash w/ switch (good knob, bad switch), and a cracked bezel for a girls' base model I need to restore. Both are rough, but it's all I could find. I'd be a buyer if I found some NICE ones, new or original.

I picked up a dash w/ switch (good knob, bad switch), and a cracked bezel for a girls' base model I need to restore. Both are rough, but it's all I could find. I'd be a buyer if I found some NICE ones, new or original.
Do you have a pic of the lenses you need? I think i have a spare of the D shaped bubble lens.

Latest posts

Back