1. Photobucket recently update their Terms of Use and are now requiring a $399/year membership fee in order to share the photos that you host with them on other websites. If you use Photobucket to host your photos and are using a FREE account, none of your photos will show up on other websites. Please upload your photos directly to the forum here and no longer use Photobucket. Click here to follow the discussion topic...
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There is a solution for the broken Photobucket image issue on forums. If you use Firefox or Chrome, go into the Extensions (Chrome) or Add-Ons (Firefox) and search for "Photobucket Embed Fix" - it will have an icon that looks like a green piece from a jigsaw puzzle. Install the extension/add-on, restart your browser (Chrome) and you should be able to see all of the Photbucket images again.
    Dismiss Notice

SOCAL girl looking to restore some neat bikes

Discussion in 'INTROS' started by BicycleCat, Jun 21, 2012.

1. BicycleCat

BicycleCat

I have a few bicycles that I want to restore to original condition. I have a few skiptooth bikes and one in particular that I would love to identify. It is a Cleveland Welding Bicycle. I have a few pictures of the body and the engraved code but I need help in figuring out exactly what it is. I'm not even sure how to post pictures here and would appreciate all the help I can get!

Thanks in advance!
    -Cat

2. MplsCoaster

MplsCoaster

Welcome!
    Lots of people use Photobucket and it's not to steep of a learning curve
    Here is the link, if you have any trouble, just ask
    viewtopic.php?f=3&t=48

Here is the bike id thread too
    viewtopic.php?f=3&t=22076

Looking forward to seeing what you have

3. ruddigger

ruddigger

Welcome. Where are you located? I'm in SoCal too, might be able to help.

4. BicycleCat

BicycleCat

Hi there, I totally skipped that thread before writing my post. My mistake. I believe what I have is a Cleveland Welding Bicycle and I'm having trouble seeing exactly what it is.

Here is the link to that post where I put up a pic of the frame and this serial number that I can't make any sense of.
    viewtopic.php?f=62&t=58899

5. abe lugo

abe lugo

welcome, here and thecabe.com have a good amount of info.
    Use the search to find info on almost anything.

Go to the cyclone coasters ride and talk to people. http://cyclonecoaster.com/

read the how to sections, then read them again! have fun!