so what else do you collect ?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys,
I just found this thread. Besides bikes I collect HO scale trains, diecast cars,old plastic models,'39 & '64 New York Worlds Fair memorabilia and BLATZ beer collectables. Here is my collection that I display in my spare bath room. It's the only room my wife let me decorate.
100_0805.jpg

100_0806.jpg

Spokeshave said:
Hey guys,
I just found this thread. Besides bikes I collect HO scale trains, diecast cars,old plastic models,'39 & '64 New York Worlds Fair memorabilia and BLATZ beer collectables. Here is my collection that I display in my spare bath room. It's the only room my wife let me decorate.
100_0805.jpg

100_0806.jpg
HA! A "Blatzroom" . I make that sound in that room sometimes . :oops:

Obviously bikes. Vintage iron is my favorite.
Music equipment, especially vintage stuff. Hot rods and motorcycles. 3 Harleys and 4 hot rods.
Cool antique or vintage stuff. Old evil looking stuff especially!

Famous Monsters Of Filmland magazines, Universal Studios Monster stuff, B.C. Rich guitars and bikes....

i bought an old iron horse motor a while ago. i just thought it looked cool and the price was right.
then recently i found another 2 on kijiji for $20 each.
and just like that i've started yet another collection. :oops: i'm i compulsive? perhaps, but again the price was right.
they all run like a top, and the 2 new ones are on nice thick varnished bases with ajustable feet.
29dvdox.jpg

4lgc4n.jpg

the guy that sold em to me was an iron hose dealer for 40+ years.
due to health issues, he was moving into an old age home and just had way too much stuff.
i ended up coming home with an old crack barrel pellet gun, a mint 1940's iron horse lawnmower (which i quickly punked the gas tank from for future builds.) all for the bargin basement price of $60. :p :p :p

balloon tire bikes,and stingrays
old daisey bb guns
model car kits
tin toys,metal trucks,tonka,structo,hubley,marks
hot wheels,tootie toys
pedal cars
old hatchets,old hammers
cocacola memorbelia
old bottles
tin lunch boxes
lots and lots of bike parts !

Yeah i just found one in the trash and it didn't work anyway so i stripped everything out of it, made a plexiglass box to fit inside it, added a small light to the back, a laminated picture of a computer board in the back and bottom outside the plexiglass just for looks and put a few goldfish in it. pretty cool but I ended up selling it.

Baron von Zach said:
Model cars.
Picture010.jpg

Are you selling any of them? Also is that a tow truck in the upper right? Above the pink Cadillac.

Besides bikes I also collect old Boy Scout stuff. My father was a leader and so was I when my boys were young. I have an arrowhead collection and some vintage toys. I'm getting close to retirement now so I'm trying to downsize, there is no way I could move all this and my kids have already said they don't want much of it.

Latest posts

Back