so what else do you collect ?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i know we all love bikes but what eles do you guys collect . i have a large knife collection (not cheesy wall hangers ) all real tactical knives . i also like old coins , skeleton keys , and i still have my rock collection from when i was a kid

I tend to collect paper with holes punched into them from 200+ yards away, recently started on knives (mostly handmade by me), and I do have a "Social Distortion" t-shirt collection I'm still working on...Oh and lots of tools.

vibr8shun said:
I tend to collect paper with holes punched into them from 200+ yards away, recently started on knives (mostly handmade by me), and I do have a "Social Distortion" t-shirt collection I'm still working on...Oh and lots of tools.
i like " hole punching " too but im more of the 30 ft kind my 686 isnt that accurate at the 200 yard line

ANYTHING FREE this includes complete garbage but the top things are ANYTHING VW related,bikes everything i can get my hands on :mrgreen: ,hubcaps, model cars,lots o hot wheels,LEGOS i have lots of those,also i have minibikes,a gokart and a bunch of small engines thats about it for big stuff 8)

I have 15 R.C. Air Planes, About 10k invested
Also have about 1200 NASCAR Winner Circle collectible cars. At least 12k invested
FlyingField-109F.jpg

tacklebox said:
i like " hole punching " too but im more of the 30 ft kind my 686 isnt that accurate at the 200 yard line
Haven't punched long distance holes lately because of the price of ammo but every now and then my brother will reload the brass I collect and give me a couple boxes of his special 556 for my trouble. Been shooting the 40 S&W as of lately.
This is my latest creation, a tactical Gurkha kukri with a swedge tip tanto. RC hardness of 58-59 high carbon 1095 Camillus steel. Custom molded and shaped epoxy resin handle (waterproof), full tang, 1 lbs. 13 oz. :mrgreen: Proud to say that one of my creation identical to this, is currently seeing action somewhere in Afghanistan by one of our special forces.
SANY0467.jpg

I have a Donald Duck collection, and it has only been displayed once, for about 3 months at the city library years ago. I also have Hotwheels, other diecast, model kits, Tony Stewart Home Depot stuff (but none of the Stewart Haas Racing stuff yet), and a small (75-100) vinyl album collection.

Unused match books and vintage galvanized watering cans.

R/C cars and boats, and 1/18 scale die-cast cars. I should find some cheaper hobbies...... if they actually exist :cry:

WWII US militaria...
Mostly USAAF stuff now though. groundcrew gear, armourers tools, engine tools, airframe tools etc.
78 records and the occasional gramophone player
bits for my '53 Chevy and any old bikes I can lay me hands.
Oh and anything else that I didn't realise I wanted till the moment I saw it then I'd die if I couldn't have it :roll:

I have a 50'X20' shed full! 5 valiants (aussie ones) i think around 10 bikes, several hundred hot wheels, motor sport memorabilia, tools, assorted other bikes in various stages of disrepair,nuts, bolts, pieces of wood, plastic and a lot of car parts that are "worth alot of money" but my wife thinks most of what i collect is junk!

vibr8shun said:
tacklebox said:
Haven't punched long distance holes lately because of the price of ammo but every now and then my brother will reload the brass I collect and give me a couple boxes of his special 556 for my trouble. Been shooting the 40 S&W as of lately.
This is my latest creation, a tactical Gurkha kukri with a swedge tip tanto. RC hardness of 58-59 high carbon 1095 Camillus steel. Custom molded and shaped epoxy resin handle (waterproof), full tang, 1 lbs. 13 oz. :mrgreen: Proud to say that one of my creation identical to this, is currently seeing action somewhere in Afghanistan by one of our special forces.
SANY0467.jpg
thats a sweet blade ive always liked the kukri very nice

Latest posts

Back