So I kinda stumbled across some stuff, and then one thing led to another and well...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, so anyways I was at an estate sale, picking up a bunch of other stuff, and my brother who's into the vintage BMX stuff ran across a pile of bikes in this barn, we ended up with about ten bikes of which I kept two things, a 1920 waltman whip push scooter I'm restoring, and a Huffy Dragster, I dont know the year, but it's a single speed bike, missing a few things, which i hope to find here. My first bike was a Schwinn Stingray back in the 70's, which I promptly modified, and wish i still had. Over the years, there's been a handful of BMX bikes, cruisers, mountain bikes, road bikes, and there's a mountain bike in the garage. I'm into the vintage stuff, the last several years has been the 70's custom van scene. I have a 73 Chevy G20 called the ChiknCoop which is under construction as well. I plan on being an active member here, and once this Huffy is done, I have a few others I'd like to build. I'm in Bako Califas, home of the world famous Famosa Dragstrip.

I like that van
1600459656135.png

Thanks, it's come along since this photo was taken, still a ways to go. Tracking down vintage 70's aftermarket van parts isn't easy. I'm missing a few pieces then I can put it all together and do the final paint.

I'm trying real hard not to start buying parts for another future bike and stay focused on the Huffy Dragster. Bahaha I don't know how you guys do it.

Latest posts

Back